Free App: HappyNap for Nokia S60
Smart Valley Software just released free HappyNap application for Nokia S60 users. Based on patented technology and medical research, this innovative application helps users to take the most effective nap. Rested and refreshed feeling can be obtained easily with this kind of Power Nap: all that is required is to open the app and place the mobile phone in close proximity before falling asleep. It is not necessary to wear any equipment for this app to work. HappyNap uses the phone’s built-in microphone to monitor and analyze a user’s movements and sleep patterns, and thus to determine the best time to wake up from a nap. When the time is right, HappyNap will arouse the user from sleep with an alarm.
Don’t feel sleepy in daytime anymore - learn to take Power Naps! Naps are healthful and recommended by doctors. They improve memory and alertness. However, a long nap isn’t effective: if you enter deep sleep you may wake up sleepier than before the nap. HappyNap is the first app implementing Power Nap guidance in your mobile phone. Using awarded HappyWakeUp smart alarm clock technology it wakes you up at the optimal moment.
Free App: HappyNap for Nokia S60 — Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:17:27 +0000
Comments for Free App: HappyNap for Nokia S60
Recent articles from the Symbian Themes blog
- Nokia Belle available for download today — Friday, February 10, 2012 14:15
- We are moving... — Wednesday, December 22, 2010 00:15
- Skype Blocks Fring!!! — Sunday, July 18, 2010 01:28
- Silverlight for S60 5th edition now available along with a Bing App — Wednesday, July 07, 2010 19:03
- FIFA Football Fever June 23-25! — Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:28
- DoD Mar 18th: Advanced Call Manager for Nokia S60 - Take control of your incoming calls! — Saturday, April 17, 2010 02:36
- Free App: HappyNap for Nokia S60 — Saturday, March 27, 2010 08:17
- March Maddness MobileHeist for S60 - Fri, Sat and Sunday! — Friday, March 26, 2010 05:03
Articles published on the Free Symbian Themes blog.